Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

New issue of ITS Stamp News

I am sorry to inform you all that in last week my PC crashed and I have lost all data within the same, when issue of ITS Stamp News Issue No.75 was almost complete and ready for printing. Unfortunately, back-up device is also not working now. So I will have to compile the same issue once again from starting without any previous back-up. But rest assured, I will try to present this issue as soon as possible without combining to issue no.76. Henceforth, this issue will be delayed more now – I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to all of you and hope for your continue support and please let me know your subscription status of this magazine as soon as possible. 

Thanking you and assuring you all my best possible co-operation at all the times to come.
- Editor

No comments: